There is no magic any more,
We meet as other people do,
You work no miracle for me
Nor I for you.
You were the wind and I the sea—
There is no splendor any more,
I have grown listless as the pool
Beside the shore.
But though the pool is safe from storm
And from the tide has found surcease,
It grows more bitter than the sea,
For all its peace.
- roxsoxx likes this
- trashera reblogged this from ebbingusually
- melaniesmenagerie reblogged this from glitchinthematrixx
- yogurtdale likes this
- glitchinthematrixx reblogged this from ebbingusually
- glitchinthematrixx likes this
- ebbingusually reblogged this from colourthysoul
- jamiesueaustin likes this
- voolf likes this
- colourthysoul posted this